How to get rich (without getting lucky)
Here’s how to get rich without getting lucky by Naval (Founder of Angellist, legendary startup investor, and more)
He posted 39 frames of thought on how to get rich (without getting lucky).
Here are my favorite 5:
(1) You will get rich by giving society what it wants but does not yet know how to get. At scale.
(2) Play iterated games. All the returns in life, whether in wealth, relationships, or knowledge, come from compound interest.
(3) Learn to sell. Learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable.
(4) Specific knowledge is found by pursuing your genuine curiosity and passion rather than whatever is hot right now.
(5) Reading is faster than listening. Doing is faster than watching.
Can’t learn enough from Founders, am I right? Here’s another Founder focussed newsletter I recommend: Founder Club
They provide case studies & stories to help you build a successful business. You can subscribe here.